Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Piper


When we got the absolutely lovely experience to visit the Neuschwanstein Castle this summer, I didn't really know what to expect. All I knew that I was going to spend my sixteenth birthday at this popular tourist destination, which also doubled as the inspiration for the renowned Disneyland castles. 
What I did end up figuring out, however, was that: 

  1. Do not visit ANY tourist location in the summer that has very minimal shade, the result of which can be observed in the corner of the picture where hoards of people hide under the shade of the most pathetic trees ever.
  2. Do not stand even an inch on the road off the pathway–the bus driver will not hesitate to run you over. 
  3. Do not not look at the downward trail path from the castle while walking back–horses also walk back on them. And by walk I mean excrete.
But hats off to you, Mr. Piper, for playing something BESIDES Scotland the Brave, in 100 degree weather, not even under the skimpy shade. And for enjoying it too. 

Rishita