Friday, March 28, 2014

jam



Yes, I am just about to write a bi-picture snapshot(s). The wee hours of the morning are not a prime time to make this caliber of a decision, so the indecisive route it is. Thinking about it, there's a lot to be said about these two images. The first-- the dismal state of my poor kitchen table, quite forcefully taken over by the incessant wave of "work." The second-- a jar of jam. Argentinian jam, to be specific. It's been the new look for my breakfast toast this week, but also a reminder of the place that it came from-- a place much different than where it stands today.  It's a simple reminder to me to put my own "problems" into perspective, and think of a world other than my own as I finish off my breakfast in the few moments I have before the bell rings, and school starts once again.