Monday, December 30, 2013

Lydia & Pugs


The second brand we will be sharing with you on our "Brand Focus" series is another paper goods brand called Lydia & Pugs

But first, a background story about how I (Eileen) was first introduced to this particular brand...

Maybe its the bulging eyes, maybe its the tightly curled tail, or maybe it's the squished-in nose that makes pugs the most adorable breed of dogs in my opinion. Whatever it is, anything pug instantly finds its way into my shopping cart (sadly, I don't have one...).  By the way, is it just me who thinks just the name "pug" is super cute?!


Can you really resist this face?!
Anyways, for my birthday a few days ago, an amazing group of friends threw a surprise birthday party for me and one of the things they bought me was a pug notepad from Lydia & Co. Ever since, I've kept an eye out for products from this company-- and here's a few of my favorites!

Pug Notes Notepad
Holiday Dogs Greeting Card
Tandem Pugs Thank You Postcards